Deadline: 15 September 2014
Open to: graduates from any country except Italy below 35 years old
Scholarship: up to 6,000 Euro
The Fondazione “Ing. Aldo Gini” , based at the University of Padova, is now offering grants for foreign students. The grants are assigned to support those who plan to pursue a period of study and/or specialization at departments of the University of Padova in the scientific fields of Agriculture, Engineering or Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences for a period of at least six months.
The grant must be taken up by the starting date of 31 October 2015. Within that date the successful candidates from non EU countries shall have completed the paperwork for the residence permit.
Applicants must be less than 35 years old from any country different than Italy and hold a graduate degree in subjects pertaining to the scientific fields of Agriculture, Engineering, Mathematical,Physical and Natural Sciences.
In the selection preference will be given to individuals from Universities that are members of theCoimbra Group network.
Scholarship is offered for one year maximum and the amount of each grant will not be more than 6,000 Euro including travel costs.The amount of the grant is divided in 3 instalments. The final instalment, equal to 10% of the total amount of the grant, will be paid only after the presentation of a written evaluation by the supervising Professor at the University of Padova.
- Application form;
- Curriculum vitae in European format;
- Notification of any contributions obtained for study and/or research activities from which the candidate might benefit during the period of the grant;
- Original degree certificate with indication of the exams taken and relative marks;
- Detailed programme of the studies or research to be carried out;
- Declaration of acceptance by the supervisor counter signed by the Director of the hosting Department;
- Declaration of adequate knowledge of the English language;
- Authorization for the management of personal data.
All this documents must be submitted by post before the 15 September 2014 to the following address:
Fondazione “Ing.Aldo Gini”
Via Portello 15
35129 Padova – ITALY
For further information please visit the official website